11/20/2005

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

"Razor sharp wit, shockingly fast-paced and hysterical dialogue, pulp-fiction-esquire vibe, its pure cheesiness and the cynicism of a beat up old paperback detective novel."

That about sums up this movie. Great film and the narrator actually takes part in the movie and you feel like he's having a conversation with you. He messes up and has to rewind a few times, but that make learning the story very entertaining.

Very funny also. But it's an intelligent humor. I especially loved it when three couples walked out during the movie. Of course, these were the people who weren't laughing at the funny parts because they were TOO STUPID to get it!

"ooh ohh my brain hurts! I can't understand why everyone else is laughing! I must flee this punishment that reminds me of my intellectual inadequacy!Maybe there's a movie with the Rock starring that I can understand!"

Get the Hell out of the theater and don't block my view as your sorry excuse for a brain makes it's way down the aisle! Remember, the door says 'Pull' so make sure you yank on it so you can get out of here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home