12/19/2005

Things I Miss

  • Learning to drive - the exhilarating sense of newfound freedom!!
  • Playing kickball
  • Playing tag
  • Underoos! - I was a little bad ass running around in my aquaman underoos (yeah, nice image huh?)
  • My hair
  • Elementary school - where everyone is smart! And you get nap time!
  • Being a kid, ordering something through the mail, and having it come addressed to you. Someone out there took you seriously!
  • Going to the arcade, when games were 25 cents
  • Thinking that $5 was a ton of money
  • Taking comparison shopping seriously. Go to Lionel Playworld then to Toys R Us and compare selection & price
  • Not knowing how to read - Everything was such a mystery
  • Watching cartoons on Saturday morning (Captain Caveman, Dungeons and Dragons, He-Man, Smurfs, Transformers (Decepticons...DESTROY!!!))
  • Having adults tie my shoes
  • Not knowing my multiplication tables
  • Having only 4 channels to watch
  • Proudly ordering a Happy Meal, and really being happy about it
  • Looking at my Big Wheel in disdain as I moved up to a tricycle
  • Being really really happy at getting the chance to eat pizza
  • College friends
  • My last job - Yeah, it was fun

Underoos...ahh comfortable underwear, you gals get to wear panties, now the guys have...manties!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home