8/30/2005

Update #16

Restaurant Antics

Last Saturday Jeanne & I went to our favorite Mexican restaurant, Jalpeno Jax. This is the place with the cool Day of the Dead skeletons. After we ordered, I noticed that there were crayons on the table. I also realized that the tablecloths were large sheets of paper. I pointed this out to Jeanne and we went to work!!!

Our waitress


Jeanne's Artwork

I knew that Jeanne was artistically talented so I asked her to draw a horse with the crayons. This is what she created:
Jeanne's Horse
(with congenital defect horn)





Then, adding to the scene we decided to lend the table a sci-fi taste. She added:
A big boobed alien doing a sexy Egyptian dance

Jeanne decided to draw a jalapeno!
I added Tommy, the little turd...
That's the mane of the mutant horse at the bottom of the jalapeno. Tommy makes another sneak apperance in this post...can you find him???

So as Jeanne was creating those masterful pieces of art, I was doing my own special pieces...


Ivan's Artwork
Not to be left behind, and despite my severe lack of artistic ability, here's my version of a horse!

Ivan's Horse (with congenital defect snout)

Although I do admit that Jeanne's horse looks better, I realize that mine has much more personality. A poor, blind (no eyes), lonely pig-horse with two spindly legs trying to fend for itself(no genitalia) among a cruel world full of pretty horses with sharp horns. This is movie material!



We had never seen this waitress there before so I decided to give her a subtle reminder of where everything went...


My Place Setting

If you notice the top right, she already put the drink in the wrong place. It should go on the top left!

I know, I know, my forks need work.

I was getting pretty hungry and left her yet another subtle reminder...




And then, armed with with maniacal grins & kitchen utensils, I get attacked!

1 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How dare you mock my glorious horn, which is actually an alicorn with magical powers. See informative link below: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/5177/horn.html

Respectfully,
Uma C. Unicorn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home